Skip to content
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft der Freiwilligenagenturen e.V. (Berlin, Germany): The umbrella organisation of volunteer work in Germany.
- Bundesfreiwilligendienst (Köln, Germany) with their initiative „Sonderprogramm Coronakrise“: The Federal Ministry for Family Affairs initiated a digital platform to encourage around 40,000 volunteers to take part in the Corona crisis in different tasks. Possible places of deployment are hospitals, nursing homes or the food supply of needy people.
- Regional Labour Office Velenje/Slovenia.
- AMS Niederösterreich – Labour Market Service Lower Austria, interested in ameliorating the counselling situation, in order to provide a better support of people out of work.
- Urad Prace (Labour Office) Znojmo/Czech Republic.
- University of Maribor – Faculty of Education, University of Ljubljana – Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Ente Bilaterale Veneto: a non-profit association of the Trade Association of SMEs in the Sector of Commerce and Tourism, and of the three most important Italian Trade Unions.