The SOCRATEST project will carry out research and implementation activities addressed to produce five main Intellectual Outputs:
- Soft Skills and Creativity Identification Tool: the tool gives feedback to the volunteers’ own strengths and weaknesses and motivate to respective training and introspection.
- Self-Promotion Tool: it helps volunteers in promoting the creative, cognitive, behavioral and operational skills they have acquired in volunteering, and provides the instruments they need to use for presenting and taking advantage of these skills in an effective way.
- Soft Skills and Creativity Assessment Handbook: it contains guidance and information materials about the importance of assessment and validation of cognitive, behavioral and operational skills.
- Soft Skills Identification and Assessment ePlatform: it transforms and provides the results of the Soft Skills Identification Tools and incorporate the contents to the Self-Promotion Tools and social networking applications.
- Soft Skills Identification and Assessment Mobile App: it integrates contents from the Soft Skills Identification and Assessment Tools and the Self-Promotion Tools that are arranged in a pedagogically sound way for delivering via smartphones and mobile devices.
All SOCRATEST outputs will be progressively available on this website in seven languages: English, Italian, Slovakian, German, Slovenian, Greek and Portuguese.