SoCrATest – Kick-Off Meeting (Session 1)
On june 4th (2021), Project Soft Skills & Creativity Assessment and Testing for Volunteers in Times of Crisis began its activities right into the heart of the matter, with a Kick-Off Meeting held online. The meeting was attended by representatives from each partner:
- WIDE S.r.l. (Italy);
- Unione Generale del Lavoro (Italy);
- E-C-C VEREIN FUR INTERDISZIPLINARE BILDUNG UND BERATUNG EDUCATION-CULTURE-CITZENSHIP (Austria;
- INTEGRA INSTITUT INSTITUT ZA RAZVOJ CLOVEKOVIH POTENCIALOV VELENJE (Slovenia);
- QUALED obcianske zdruzenie pre kvalifikáciu a vzdelávanje (Slovakia);
- AKADIMAIKO DIADIKTYO (Greece);
- INSTITUTO POLITECNICO DO PORTO (Portugal);
During this foundamental meeting, the partners discussed in-depth about the Project structure (general design, time schedule, start date) and the future programs.
The main topic is to properly validate the “soft skills”, i.e. new personal competences. Although the wording suggests otherwise, “soft skills” can make the difference in working life and can equip young people and adults to come up with creative and innovative solutions to face unprecedented risks, societal challenges as well as to unveil opportunities that can are needed in a critical context.
Follow us to stay updated on upcoming developments!